RTP Pneumatic Rosin Tech Heat Press
The Rosin Tech Pneumatic rosin press is fit for both personal and commercial applications. As with all our machines, the pressure and plate size is suitable for all material types and the small plates size allow you to quickly push oil away from the heat.
RTP Pneumatic 2.0 provides completely automatic functionality with even pressure and heating. Our digital thermocouples provide accurate readings to separate LCD touch controllers.
Set your desired pressure, temperature, length of press and use the two buttons to press your rosin. Adjust the PSI to machine as well as the speed of the air pressure, both features which put the operator in complete control. These features will prevent any possibility of blow outs. There are safety mechanisms built into the press, including dual two-hand control operation. Additionally, should you need to cancel your press simply press the red stop button to disengage.
Preferred Bag Sizes: 1.25” x 3.25” Bags or 2” x 3.5” Bags
Rosin Tech Pneumatic™ Features
- Pressure: 2 Ton Pneumatic Cylinder (requires an air compressor to operate);
- 2″ x 3″ Aluminum Dual Heat Platens;
- Even heat distribution with micro processor precision temperature gauge;
- Digital Automatic Timer for keeping consistent press lengths;
- Dual two-hand control operation;
- Temperature Range: 0° – 482º F;
- Emergency Stop Button;
- Electrical Specifications: 110 Volts | 800 Watts | 18A
- Shipping Dimensions: 32 inches by 21 inches by 17 inches; Weight 110 lbs
- RTP Operating Manual Included